Successfully Creating SOA Solutions
By using the SOAD Model Accelerator, Architects are more effective in creating SOA solutions that are based on the needs of the business, are better designed and delivered more quickly. This is achieved by:
- Reducing errors by automating tedious, error- prone tasks.
- Improving efficiency and overall productivity by eliminating repetitive, mechanical steps.
- Bringing Rational SOMA and SoaML to life via automation. Starting with an empty model \diagram can be intimidating. Designing and problem solving using patterns leverages best practices and encourages practitioners to think in terms of larger constructs.
- Enabling a wide-range of practitioners to use Software Architect for WebSphere to model SOA solutions by reducing the learning curve while also ensuring that they align with organizational best practices.
- Supporting governance through simplified adoption of best practices, improved communication and using traceability and reporting (Demo) to generate data and metrics.
- Increasing the impact of skilled practitioners. Skilled SOA architects are always in
- short supply - increasing their productivity and influence gives them opportunities to participate in and impact more projects.